Terms & Conditions
This site is for informational, educational, and communicative purposes only. You are welcome to browse and even download information from the site, but only for non-commercial, personal use. If you do download or print content, please do not change any copyright or other notices on this site. That includes using text, images, and video for public or commercial purpose without written permission.
The laws of the State of Iowa govern any claim relating to the use of this site and the materials contained herein. You consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Sauget, IL.
By visiting this site, you are legally obligated to the terms and conditions listed below and any other law or regulation as it applies to the site, the Internet, or the World Wide Web. If you have any questions or concerns, you should navigate away from this site until they are resolved-once you begin browsing this site, you are bound by the following terms and conditions.
Below are our Terms & Conditions:
- Everything on this site is copyrighted and may not be used without the express written consent of KCI Construction.
- We make no promises, express or implied, that the information contained on this site is accurate. If you choose to use information on the site, you are using it at your own risk. We assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions on the site.
- Neither KCI Construction, nor any of our vendors, affiliates, or partners, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, this site. Without limiting the following, everything on the site is provided to you 'AS IS' WITHOUT WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSABLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW. We, in no way, warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- All of the pictures of people, animals, things, and places shown on the site are either the property of KCI Construction or have been licensed specifically to us for use on this site only. Unauthorized use of any images from this site may violate laws and the rights of our vendors, affiliates, or partners. Neither KCI Construction nor any of our clients, venders, affiliates, or partners is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, these images.
- All links on this site are placed here for your convenience and to provide you with additional information. This does not imply that we have browsed these sites, even periodically. KCI Construction accepts no responsibility for the content or viability of any of the links attached to this site. By clicking on any of these links, you do so at your own risk. Any and all content may be changed at any time by KCI Construction. Regardless of these changes, the above terms and conditions still apply.